INFECTED GmbH is one of the pioneering studios and production companies in the market for computer-generated imagery (CGI) in Germany.
In our studios, we realise ideas from pitch-deck and concept development phases to designing, editing and fully finishing films in digital production, delivering experiences and digital content in cross-media campaigns in advertising, branded content or point of sale experiences.
We stand for unique visual solutions and offer photo-realistic full-CG commercials, exclusive design for web specials, concepts for social media campaigns and professional production consultation.
We are looking for a VFX Supervisor to join our VFX and 3D department, and to be on board with our production team during development and upkeep of projects.
Title: VFX Supervisor
Duration: 1 year to Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Posted On: June 2021
Desirable traits, former engagements and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5+ years VFX post-production experience,
- Experience as a VFX Supervisor,
- Proven track record as CG or Compositing Supervisor,
- Capacity and desire to lead and be involved creatively,
- Understanding of aesthetics, design, animation, cinematic language and time
- On-set supervision experience,
- Capacity to manage deadline oriented workflows,
- Understanding of Adobe/Nuke/Flame oriented pipelines,
- Tracking and managing experience on projects using ftrack or Shotgun desirable,
- A minimal understanding of Python,
- Strong problem solving capability,
- Eye for details and photorealism,
- An understanding of corporate goals,
- A great sense of humour and curiosity with room for development is a welcome trait to have,
- Fluency in English required,
- Fairly good if not great German skills would be helpful.
Tasks, assignments and duties:
- Understanding the entire production process,
- Providing feedback and approvals for the production teams’ work,
- Project planning and realistic bidding with the production team,
- Set supervision when required,
- Joining our circle meet-ups and huddles,
- Joining calls with the clients and the production teams,
- Reviewing the dailies to provide feedback during production,
- Providing technical and artistic guidance for the artists on board,
- Organising the workflow and team building while aiming for a successful and timely delivery,
- Keeping a helpful, cool and open-minded front at all times.
*This position requires you to work on-site, in our Hamburg offices.
Peer Münster (Managing Director)
Yacoob Essack (Managing Director)